The Grand Reserve Summertree Apartments
Rental Qualifying Criteria
The following are the requirements regarding the maximum number of occupants per apartment according to Alabama State Law:
One bedroom- No more than Two (2) persons
Two bedroom- No more than Four (4) persons
Three Bedroom- No more than six (6) persons
- You must be a minimum of 19 years of age to enter into a lease agreement.
- A separate rental application must be completed in full, dated and signed, by each single adult 19 years and older that will be living in the apartment, failure to do so will result in possible denial / eviction. All occupants, including minors must be listed on the rental application. Applicants and occupants must not exceed the limits listed above.
- Married applicants may complete one application as long as both spouses provide all needed information. If you are married, both of you have to qualify.
- All applicants must provide a current copy of state or government photo identification.
- Applicant must have a work history of at least 6 months, which can be verified. If you are starting a new job, please provide the information on your previous employer also.
- Applicant must provide current proof of income when submitting application. Gross monthly income must be at least 3 times the amount of the rent. One applicant must show that he or she has an income that qualifies, even if you will have a roommate that will be splitting the rent.
- Applicant must have owned a home or have rental history for a minimum of 6 months with a property manager who can verify that no evictions had been filed and rental payment history had been satisfactory (no more than 2 late payments). First time renters may be waived by paying one month in advance, i.e. last months rent and / or a higher deposit.
- Applicants with known felony convictions will be denied residency. A background check will be performed on all applicants that will be residing in the apartment that are 18 years or older.
- If self-employed, retired, or disabled, the applicant must provide photocopies of tax returns from the previous year, financial statements from a certified public accountant, photocopies of the three most recent bank statements, or a notarized letter from your employer showing proof of ability to pay rent for the term of the lease.
- Applicant may be denied or charged a higher deposit for the following reasons:
*Falsification of application *Incomplete application *Insufficient income *Bankruptcy*Unfavorable credit history *Unfavorable rental profile which includes:
*Non payment of rent or eviction *Balance due at previous residence *Poor supervision of children *Unruly or destructive behavior of applicant or guests *Violence or threatened violence to persons by applicant *Criminal history of applicants *Negative check writing history *Drug use *Poor Housekeeping
Applicant(s) hereby represents that all the above statements are true, correct and complete. Applicant authorizes verification of the information provided including, but not limited to, obtaining a consumer credit report, proof of employment, rental history and agrees to furnish a local back ground check along with any other additional information upon request. The cost of credit processing is $40.00 per applicant to be paid by the applicant. This cost is not rent or deposit and is not refundable. Upon approval of said apartment the applicant has a time frame of 72 hours to inform Lessor of cancellation to be refunded the deposit put down to hold said apartment.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL RENTAL QUALIFYING CRITERIA.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue.
The application will open in a new window.